Sunday 10 July 2016

Home made portable dolls house

I wanted to make something out of my fabric scrap box that my friends little girl could play with when they popped round.  Something in the form of a play mat is what I was thinking but then I came across a pattern to make a transportable fabric dolls house.

You don't have to be able to sew to make something similar, good fabric, a sharp pair of scissors and some fabric glue is all you need to make something similar.

You will need a larger piece of fabric for the main house as you can see in the picture.  If you use something like felt for the house you can then glue your furniture pieces to each room.

As you can see the house has a bathroom, living room and bedroom but you could make anything you want.  There are plenty of templates on line for furniture pieces etc.  This is something you can get your little ones involved with when it comes to the planning and gluing.  Have fun!









No comments:

Post a Comment