Sunday 4 October 2015

A few copying and clapping games....

Encourage your child to join in the clapping or pat your baby's hands to the words....

Pat a cake:

Pat a cake pat a cake baker's man

Bake me a cake as fast as you can

Prick it and pat it and mark it with B

Put it in the oven for baby and me

Do the following actions as you say the words:

Clap clap hands, one two three

Put your hand upon your knee

Lift them high to touch the sky

Clap clap hands. away they fly!

Clap your hands:

Clap your hands,  clap your hands

Just like me

Touch your nose, touch your nose

Just like me

Shake your head, shake your head

Just like me

Clap your hands, clap your hands

Then let them quiet be!

I hear thunder:

I hear thunder, I hear thunder (clap your hands in time)

Hark don't you

Hark don't you

Pitter patter raindrops (tap on the table in time)

Pitter patter raindrops

I'm wet through (wriggle your body)

So are you!






No comments:

Post a Comment