Wednesday 17 April 2013

Story boxes....The Gingerbread Man


 
The Gingerbread man...
 
 
This story box was made up using resources from www.sparklebox.com
 
I took a shoe box and cut down all the sides.  I then attached the scenery sheets that Sparklebox produce to the sides of the box giving the story box multiple scenes which the children could use for various parts of the story with the characters, also printed off from Sparklebox.  I made sure that I only used the characters that were relevant to the story book I was including as there were a few more characters available.
 
This was a really quick and easy yet very effective resources to make both for and with the children.  This one I made up myself to use as a story box to show the parents I work with to give them ideas of what they can make with their children.
 
If you have any pictures of story boxes you have made, I would love to see them!  Please feel free to post pictures here or on my face book page : )
 
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment