Saturday 26 January 2013

Who, why, what, where, when?




I love using resources such as these within my job. Creativity, imagination, language skills and so much more can be developed by using simple props such as these.

I love using these with the parents I work with too...I dangle the seperate keys and ask where will this key take us? What will we find? Who do you think will live there? Why? When are we going to go?

It breaks the ice with parents but also gives them an idea of how a prop can conjour up so much imagination and creativity with a child.

Answers given include: to a Giant's castle or a prison or a secret garden.......

Simple and yet effective. Brilliant way to use the props to tell a story with your child. They love nothing better than to be the central character.

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment