Wednesday 12 December 2012

My work.

I work in a small team that work with parents and children 0-3 years of age, developing early language skills through play as part of a Welsh Assembly initiative known as Language and Play.  I love the job I do and thought I would share ideas, information, creations and links to other amazing sites that are full of brilliant ideas and information too!

Our programmes usually run for six weeks and consist of the following themes (although we have many):

  • The importance of talking, playing, sharing books and singing.
  • Routines.
  • Out and about and every day learning opportunities.
  • The importance of books and stories.
  • The importance of songs and rhymes.
  • Messy play and early writing skills.
I will be sharing ideas and information about these and our early number programme as well as lots more!

There will be lots of ideas for babies too!  

As well as pictures of things to make and do with your little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment